Omlette Curry is a creative egg curry where fluffy eggs embrace a rich and flavorful curry, creating a harmonious blend of comfort and spice.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped green coriander
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt ( or to taste)
- 1 cup water
- Beat the eggs and add chopped onions, tomato and green chilli.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Heat oil in a pan and make an omelette with the above. Keep it aside.
- Now let’s make the gravy (sauce) for the dish.
- Grind the onion, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste to a smooth paste.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add the ground masala and saute for2 minutes.
- Now add all the dry masala powders.
- Sauté this mixture till the masala starts leaving the sides of the pan and oil separates.
- Now add water and give it a nice boil.
- Cover and cook on low for a couple minutes.
- Cut the omelette into 2-4 pieces and add to the gravy. Cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 minutes