A delightful and nutritious blend of cooked carrots, mango, banana, lemon juice, milk, and ginger, garnished with chopped pistachios, resulting in a refreshing and flavorful smoothie.
- 4 carrots, steamed or boiled
- 2 cups mango – 3 medium cut in cubes
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk, any kind
- 1-inch ginger – grated
- 5 pistachios – chopped
- Boil or steam the carrots till cooked.
- Add the cooked carrots, mango, banana, lemon juice, milk & ginger, and blend.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with chopped pistachios.
You can add honey or a sweetener of your choice for added sweetness.
You can omit the banana if you are watching your blood sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins