A fusion dessert combining the flavor of a festive Indian sweet with the classic taste of cheesecake.
- 9 Motichoor Ladoos – You can buy motichoor laddoos from any Indian grocery store
- 12 pieces Parle G biscuits or 6 slabs of graham crackers
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed nuts (almonds, pistachio & cashew)
- 1 leaf Silver leaf (Vark)-optional
- Grind the biscuits or graham crackers to a powder, add melted butter, and using your hands mix so it’s like sand consistency.
- Add cardamom and combine well.
- Whisk the softened cream cheese for 4-5 minutes in a bowl and then add the heavy whipping cream and whip till the mixture is fluffy using an electric hand blender.
- Smash the ladoos gently on a plate a keep them aside.
- Now you’re ready to assemble the ladoo cheesecake.
- In a pudding jar make the first layer with 3 teaspoons of the biscuit mixture.
- Press gently down.
- Add some of the smashed motichoor ladoos as the next layer.
- Next, add the cream cheese layer.
- You can add another layer of ladoo if you have room.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and silver leaf if available.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Keywords: Ladoo Cheesecake