Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp is a perfect meal combination where the boldness of garlic, the sweetness of honey, and the tanginess of lime create a seafood sensation that will make your taste buds very happy.
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 12–14 cloves chopped garlic
- 25 pieces shrimp (large or extra-large)
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoon red chili powder ( use what you can handle)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or parsley
- Heat butter in a wide pan on low.
- Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Mix together salt, red chili powder, honey, and lemon juice and keep aside.
- Add shrimp, and cook for 3-4 minutes till the shrimp is just cooked. Don’t overcook. Add the garlic;honey spice mix and coat the shrimp well.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro or parsley.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Keywords: honey-garlic shrimp, easy shrimp recipes, shrimp stir-fry