Discover an invigorating elixir crafted from raw mangoes! This delightful beverage, with its sweet-tart symphony, makes the perfect, refreshing potion for those scorching summer days. Unleash summer, in a sip!
- 250 gm (half pound), raw mangoes
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt or black salt
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 2 cups water
- Peel the mangoes, cut in pieces and boil till tender.
- Take the cumin seeds and dry roast till a bit darker in color and fragrant. Allow it to cool and dry grind it to make a fine powder. You can alternately use store-bought cumin powder and dry roast.
- After boiling, cool the mango slightly. Then add to your blender.
- Add the mint leaves, sugar, cumin powder, black salt, and water.
- Blend everything well. If you need to thin it out more add more water till you get desired consistency.
- Chill in the fridge and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Keywords: Aam Panna